It's so nice to have SJ home. The house doesn't feel so empty now. I had the chance to hang out with my coworkers daughter again! It was a lot of fun. We went to high school musical 3, and yes most of it was incredibly cheesy. But the cheoreography wasn't so bad, and it talked a lot about the issues that seniors in high school face, although I'm convinced that things like, making big decisions or deciding what you are supposed to do, are life dilemmas that never go away.
I am excited for my next 5 days off work, just hoping I can fill it up with some fun things along with the stressful family get togethers! :)
I am excited for my next 5 days off work, just hoping I can fill it up with some fun things along with the stressful family get togethers! :)

