amanda
The Holidays are fast approaching! Looking forward to working only Monday and tuesday this week! Also having a bit longer to work on homework and all that fun stuff. I love the first signs of christmas. I love hot apple cider and hot cocoa, I'm even looking forward to snow (as long as the big storms hold off till closer to christmas :) I'm looking forward to events like the holiday stroll, and wearing more red. :P

I've been listening to the relient k christmas cd for awhile, and am beginning to pull all my other stuff out again. I'm sure if you were a fly on a wall you will begin to hear lots of mercy me, josh groban, trans-siberian orchestra, and all my other good christmas music mixes.

But, it's not Christmas yet! :) First comes Thanksgiving which is always good times, I'm especially looking forward to the Turkey Bowl!

The abc family has been playing non-stop christmas movies so that also doesn't help in avoiding getting in the christmas spirit! :)
0 Responses