I had a really great Thanksgiving. Although I can barely move today from the turkey bowl yesterday haha. :) I went black friday shopping with erica, manda, katie, and emma. It was fun to get out and see the Christmas season starting to kick off.
I've listened to lots of music today, and have been in a very musical mood. Listened to my new mix cd, the new taylor swift cd which has many lovey dovey songs on it so of course i love it :), and I watched walk the line which I bought for $3.98at target this morning. I love that movie. Johnny Cash has such a rollar coaster life and made so many bad decisions, I'm not sure if he turned around like he did in the end of the movie. But the movie still served as a good reminder that no one is without hope.
I'm so excited for the Holiday stroll tomorrow, and I have two concerts to go to next week!
Plus only two days left to this blogging challenge. :)
I've listened to lots of music today, and have been in a very musical mood. Listened to my new mix cd, the new taylor swift cd which has many lovey dovey songs on it so of course i love it :), and I watched walk the line which I bought for $3.98at target this morning. I love that movie. Johnny Cash has such a rollar coaster life and made so many bad decisions, I'm not sure if he turned around like he did in the end of the movie. But the movie still served as a good reminder that no one is without hope.
I'm so excited for the Holiday stroll tomorrow, and I have two concerts to go to next week!
Plus only two days left to this blogging challenge. :)


I am with you on the challenge! One day left for me! Haha!