amanda
I went out with Meghan tonight and had way too much fun! We went to this resteraunt that was beautiful and way too expensive. Phantom Gourmet was there filming, so that was kind of cool. We had front row seats to this awesome band. It was so nice to get out after a couple of somewhat stressful days at work.

My Posts have been so short, and for that I apologize, but that's what happens when you have this annoying thing called homework.
4 Responses
  1. germaine Says:

    yea... and I won't mention your little secret.... ;]

    glad you keep going!!

    Love ~G


  2. amanda Says:

    ha! if what you mean by little secret is that the past few days I have wrote my posts the day after and change the date, then yes, I completley admit to that. I'm not to worried though I'm still posting.

    I'm just not stressing about it like last year haha.


  3. germaine Says:

    I was totally kidding girl... and I agree... don't stress, just do what you can... ;] and I only know because I always get in just under the wire & then check out everyone else...

    Love ~G


  4. Jackie Says:

    And I am two to three days behind in checking out everyone else's posts, so I am not noticing!

    What was the restaurant you went to? Must have been exciting with Phantom Gourmet there! And sometimes you need to get out and do those things even if it's a little over the budget! Glad you had tons of fun!