Today in church my heart felt lighter than it has in awhile. I was reminded in the sermon and the songs that we sang that Jesus came to save sinners. Sometimes I feel like I am the biggest one of all, so it was a really good reminder for me to know that truly because of Jesus I am set free. That when I rest in Him sin has no place in my life.
In other news I had a great evening with the girls last night, so tired now but it was worth it.
My Papou, who I love to death, but who is 91 informed me today that I better watch my weight and lose some and start looking good because if I don't find a man by 24/25I'm screwed. It was a great half hour conversation where I smiled and nodded and tried to convince myself over and over that he wants what's best for me. He also told andrew to watch his weight so that made me feel a little better cuz Andrew is a stick. I could definetley afford to lose some weight but having a relative say it over and over gets old quickly.
I LOVE my new haircut! Thanks Lis!!! :)
In other news I had a great evening with the girls last night, so tired now but it was worth it.
My Papou, who I love to death, but who is 91 informed me today that I better watch my weight and lose some and start looking good because if I don't find a man by 24/25I'm screwed. It was a great half hour conversation where I smiled and nodded and tried to convince myself over and over that he wants what's best for me. He also told andrew to watch his weight so that made me feel a little better cuz Andrew is a stick. I could definetley afford to lose some weight but having a relative say it over and over gets old quickly.
I LOVE my new haircut! Thanks Lis!!! :)


Hey Amanda, you are a beautiful young woman, I've told you that before. And I mean it! And, I love the new haircut. An awesome new you! Thanks for the encouragement that your posts have been to me.