amanda
What I'm Thankful for:

T he best family
H aving a warm house
A mazing friends who love me for me
N o longer being made fun of for last year at the turkey bowl ;)
K ids, little ones to teenagers, helping them gives my life meaning
S pring, summer, winter, fall
G eorgie :)
I ce cream
V ery unique oppurtunities
I nteresting conversations, laughter, joy, and fun
N amibian friends
G oing places, having the oppurtunity to travel

I have a lot to be thankful for, and I know I don't always remember that. But I know I'm thankful for life and second chances, the ability to love and be loved, to experience life, to smile, to cry, forgiveness, to live life to the fullest.

What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving! Much love and blessings!
2 Responses
  1. Darin Says:

    Thankful for friends like you, Amanda!


  2. germaine Says:

    ditto pd...

    and yes... I hear it's poor grady's turn this year. when sumner came of he mentioned how he scared a little kid into running the other way... then mike shows up and proceeds to tell me the story of how grady thought he was going to die... :( poor guy! some little kid... no dave... an 8th grader that will never hear the end of it from his peers...