So I'm cheating. I zonked out last night without posting and woke up with a start early on my day off to make up for it. :)
So let's see my thoughts on November 10th were that I love the youth group at CCA. I love planning games and being apart of small groups and guiding them in discussing questions. Lisa and I took the Junior High girls for our small group and it was awesome. The girls stayed mostly on topic the whole time (that is huge!) and thoughtfully answered questions. We were discussing the two commandments Jesus gave and it was neat to see the lightbulbs going off in their heads when discussing the questions.
Germaine played a video on You Tube that took a bunch of scripture and made it a love letter from our Father. The girls in our group said they thought the video felt "stalkerish" thinking about God knowing everything and being there in everything. I on the otherhand felt so loved. I was overwhelmed with the thoughts of Psalm 139 and thinking that God knows everything I've done, everything I am, all my imperfections, all the times I turn away from Him, all the times I doubt, all the times I want to go my way... and... He loves me. He loves me before I mess up, while I'm messing up, and still after I mess up. When I think about myself I don't understand why anyone would want to love me. Yet was overwhelmed with the thought that God loves me. He still loves me.
So let's see my thoughts on November 10th were that I love the youth group at CCA. I love planning games and being apart of small groups and guiding them in discussing questions. Lisa and I took the Junior High girls for our small group and it was awesome. The girls stayed mostly on topic the whole time (that is huge!) and thoughtfully answered questions. We were discussing the two commandments Jesus gave and it was neat to see the lightbulbs going off in their heads when discussing the questions.
Germaine played a video on You Tube that took a bunch of scripture and made it a love letter from our Father. The girls in our group said they thought the video felt "stalkerish" thinking about God knowing everything and being there in everything. I on the otherhand felt so loved. I was overwhelmed with the thoughts of Psalm 139 and thinking that God knows everything I've done, everything I am, all my imperfections, all the times I turn away from Him, all the times I doubt, all the times I want to go my way... and... He loves me. He loves me before I mess up, while I'm messing up, and still after I mess up. When I think about myself I don't understand why anyone would want to love me. Yet was overwhelmed with the thought that God loves me. He still loves me.


Says Monday November 10th at the top and bottom of the post. You got it in on time :)
Thanks for staying after it. Inspires me to post on too.
haha :) Yes for being able to change the date backwards!
Thanks Pastor Darin!
:) last night was definitely a fun night... and the kids really lovd that game... even the boys!!
Leave it to the jr high girls to think of the video as "stalkerish" heh! but so true... God love us in all that He created us to be... even when we "mess up"... that's just so hard to grasp sometimes! I am so glad that your Monday night class ended!
Love ~G