If you want some great new music, check out my new friend, Charlie Chronopoulos' Website here.
In other news I was at Panera for 3 1/2 hours today, but I cranked out a ton of homework so that was pretty awesome. I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed with the homework load of one of my classes and I have the midterm thursday night, so I'm praying I can stay on task and not only survive this course, but pass as well!
I'm thinking a lot lately about what makes me happy. Trying so hard this week to focus on positive things and smile and enjoy life. So far it is working pretty well, and it's been a pretty good week despite some mishaps at work.
It was quite a rainy day today, but oh so profitable, so thank you God for helping me stay on task for so long, despite my recent ADHD type symptoms.
In other news I was at Panera for 3 1/2 hours today, but I cranked out a ton of homework so that was pretty awesome. I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed with the homework load of one of my classes and I have the midterm thursday night, so I'm praying I can stay on task and not only survive this course, but pass as well!
I'm thinking a lot lately about what makes me happy. Trying so hard this week to focus on positive things and smile and enjoy life. So far it is working pretty well, and it's been a pretty good week despite some mishaps at work.
It was quite a rainy day today, but oh so profitable, so thank you God for helping me stay on task for so long, despite my recent ADHD type symptoms.

