Hairstyles: I'm gonna hang out with Lis on Friday and am possibly bringing back a hairstyle I haven't had since I was 8. I guess you will just have to wait and see...
The Election: Tomorrow is my first time being able to vote ever. I'm kind of excited... mainly because it will all be over.
The Pharisees: Why is it so east to create our own rules and regulations and lose sight of what truly matters... believing in and loving Jesus?
Quote from my Educational Psych Class:
"We Remember...
10% of what we read
20% of what we hear
30% of what we see
50% of what we see and hear
70% of what we discuss with others
80% of what we experience personally
95% of what we teach"
This quote scares me, because this is proof that teaching is difficult. It's hard to make learning fun and memorable, and as a hopeful future teacher someday, this quote is really eye opening for me.
My prayer for the evening:
"Open the eyes of my heart Lord, I want to see you."
The Election: Tomorrow is my first time being able to vote ever. I'm kind of excited... mainly because it will all be over.
The Pharisees: Why is it so east to create our own rules and regulations and lose sight of what truly matters... believing in and loving Jesus?
Quote from my Educational Psych Class:
"We Remember...
10% of what we read
20% of what we hear
30% of what we see
50% of what we see and hear
70% of what we discuss with others
80% of what we experience personally
95% of what we teach"
This quote scares me, because this is proof that teaching is difficult. It's hard to make learning fun and memorable, and as a hopeful future teacher someday, this quote is really eye opening for me.
My prayer for the evening:
"Open the eyes of my heart Lord, I want to see you."

