amanda
I love the wisdom in proverbs...
"A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit."
~proverbs 15:13

"Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers all wrongs." ~Proverbs 10:12

"Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid."
~Proverbs 12:1

"He who guards his lips guards his life, but he who speaks rashly will come to ruin"
~Proverbs 13:3

"Hope deffered makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life"
~Proverbs 13:12

"A patient man has great understanding, but a quick tempered man displays folly."
~Proverbs 14:29

"A man finds joy in giving an apt reply, and how good is a timely word."
~Proverbs 15:22

"All of man's ways seem innocent to him, but motives are weighed by the Lord. Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed."
~Proverbs 16:2-3

"Love and faithfulness keep a king safe; through love his throne is made secure."
~Proverbs 20:28


I really do love the book of Proverbs. It's a very humbling book to read. So if you ever think you are doing well and have no issues, read through this book and I'm sure you will find some areas that could use some fine tuning.

It's the big red sox game today! After trying to convince a few people to go and it not working out, I think Ricky might come hopefully! We shall see. Either way it will be a long interesting day. We get there at 345 and the game doesnt start till after 7. eek! I hope you all have a wonderful day. The weather is beautiful! :)
0 Responses