...all my fears and failures.
So speaking of failures. Talk about me being a walking accident. My brother SJ, (aka. stevo, steve, tall one, etc) was walking so fast and I was trying to keep up with him. On the way to the parking lot we saw a wild turkey with her babies (SO CUTE), but this was the weirdest turkey I had ever laid eyes on. It had super jumping powers and was trying to attack a squirrel. It was awesome :-) Anyways, back to the walking. My knee has been bothering me for over a week and we approached some stairs. Well my brother climbed the set of stairs faster than a junior higher on red bull, and I decided I would try and take the stairs two at a time like he was to test out my knee. So yes, I ended up falling UP the stairs (I'm known to do this pretty often.) But I hit my foot instead of my knee.
Then we went to the world famous mall cop mall. SJ bought me a new red sox hat which was sweet, so we are all ready to go to the red sox game in a couple of weeks!
Now I'm on my comfy hospital cot, which suprisingly is starting to feel like home because it's familiar. My homework still is not all the way finished and the goal is to attack it now. I also might be going on a road trip tomorrow depending on how my mom is feeling. :) Gotta date to go check out a truck.
Well my hyperness at the beginning of my post is quickly fading so I leave you with this...
"So I pray that God, who gives you hope, will keep you happy and full of peace as you believe in Him. May you overflow with hope through the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13
Hope has always been difficult for me, because when I hope I tend to get hurt. Sometimes it's because I've hoped in the wrong thing, and other times it's been because things just don't turn out like I thought they would. But just because hoping can be painful and scary, sometimes the things most worth waiting for require taking a risk. To take that step of hope and faith, even though you might not know the outcome. My theory is that it's better to hope and have faith than to go through life expecting the worst. Because maybe sometimes things will all work out when we least expect them too. So I'm not just taking a little step into hoping, I'm gonna be a risk taker and recognize that God is with me no matter what. And that He grants us the desires of our hearts in His timing and in His way. <3
It's good to be blogging again... I guess you could say I have some extra free time on my hands, and I forgot how much I enjoy writing. So please excuse my randomness and lame sense of humor. Writing is more for me than any of you anyways. ;-) And someday when I publish my wicked sweet book you can say, "wow, I used to read her blog. Her mind was always all over the place." And I will smile and say, yeah... that's how God made me.
night night.
So speaking of failures. Talk about me being a walking accident. My brother SJ, (aka. stevo, steve, tall one, etc) was walking so fast and I was trying to keep up with him. On the way to the parking lot we saw a wild turkey with her babies (SO CUTE), but this was the weirdest turkey I had ever laid eyes on. It had super jumping powers and was trying to attack a squirrel. It was awesome :-) Anyways, back to the walking. My knee has been bothering me for over a week and we approached some stairs. Well my brother climbed the set of stairs faster than a junior higher on red bull, and I decided I would try and take the stairs two at a time like he was to test out my knee. So yes, I ended up falling UP the stairs (I'm known to do this pretty often.) But I hit my foot instead of my knee.
Then we went to the world famous mall cop mall. SJ bought me a new red sox hat which was sweet, so we are all ready to go to the red sox game in a couple of weeks!
Now I'm on my comfy hospital cot, which suprisingly is starting to feel like home because it's familiar. My homework still is not all the way finished and the goal is to attack it now. I also might be going on a road trip tomorrow depending on how my mom is feeling. :) Gotta date to go check out a truck.
Well my hyperness at the beginning of my post is quickly fading so I leave you with this...
"So I pray that God, who gives you hope, will keep you happy and full of peace as you believe in Him. May you overflow with hope through the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13
Hope has always been difficult for me, because when I hope I tend to get hurt. Sometimes it's because I've hoped in the wrong thing, and other times it's been because things just don't turn out like I thought they would. But just because hoping can be painful and scary, sometimes the things most worth waiting for require taking a risk. To take that step of hope and faith, even though you might not know the outcome. My theory is that it's better to hope and have faith than to go through life expecting the worst. Because maybe sometimes things will all work out when we least expect them too. So I'm not just taking a little step into hoping, I'm gonna be a risk taker and recognize that God is with me no matter what. And that He grants us the desires of our hearts in His timing and in His way. <3
It's good to be blogging again... I guess you could say I have some extra free time on my hands, and I forgot how much I enjoy writing. So please excuse my randomness and lame sense of humor. Writing is more for me than any of you anyways. ;-) And someday when I publish my wicked sweet book you can say, "wow, I used to read her blog. Her mind was always all over the place." And I will smile and say, yeah... that's how God made me.
night night.

