amanda
It absolutley astounds me that such unethical behavior happens in places that are supposed to be safe.

Anyways, please be praying for my mom. Especially emotionally as she is just so ready to go home. I'm feeling sad cuz I don't think I will be at church tomorrow, but I don't feel comfortable leaving my mom alone after recent events. Thankfully my aunt is here from PA is a nurse, and she can help advocate for my mom's care, I've tried to do the best that I can, but it's hard when it's a field you don't understand.

All I know is that this whole experience gives me a great appreciation for my mom. I can honestly say she is probably one of the best nurses in the whole world. Mainly because she still remembers that a patient should be treated like a family member. They are not just a statistic. I've seen both sides of the nursing spectrum over the past couple of weeks, and I must say that it has been very disheartening at times.

Wish I was headed to wee castle with some of you tomorrow. Summer is rapidly winding down. It has not been the fun summer that I've been looking forward to. But on the optomistic side I still have two weeks to try to make it to the beach once and hit King Kone before it closes.

I'm looking outside at the beautiful sunshine and the piece of glass that seperates me from the outside. I don't know why but I'm thinking of Mike's hampster song.

Well another piece of randomness, but for some reason this is helping me keep my sanity
0 Responses