The red sox game was a lot of fun last night!!! :) We won, so that always makes for a fun game. ;-) Kayleen ended up coming, cuz Ricky got back to me too late. I'm very thankful Kayleen could come cuz I had way more fun than I would have without a buddy! Tomorrow sounds like it will be a beach and king kone day! And I have some plans for the weekend, so this last week of summer is turning out to be just what I needed... like the song. ;-)
I hope you enjoy the pics! By the way, Ellesbury broke the number of steals for the Red Sox last night! It was awesome, and Kayleen got a picture of it!!!
I hope you enjoy the pics! By the way, Ellesbury broke the number of steals for the Red Sox last night! It was awesome, and Kayleen got a picture of it!!!

