amanda
Ants
So sometimes I just have to laugh at the stupid, stupid things I do. My brother has been home from college for a week now, and since he's been home I've been doing nothing but cleaning up after him. :-) Haha, because you know the ten feet to put your dishes in the sink, is VERY difficult. Well yesterday I noticed he still hadn't thrown his Wendy's bag away that he left outside, so me being the nice, smart older sister I brought it in for him and threw it away. (Maybe this is the part of the story when those who are much older and wiser are shaking your heads. But I'm still young and need to learn by my own stupidity.) ;-) SJ and I were watching quite a few episodes of CSI and at one point he's like, "I've killed 3 little stupid ants!" And I said, "no way, me too!" So he goes into the kitchen... and yup you guessed it. Little ants EVERYWHERE! SJ and I began our own little exterminating adventure that ended up making the kitchen look pretty good. Nothing like bringing siblings closer than killing little obnoxious ants that are about the size of.. well they were barely there. But nonetheless, SJ and I took turns squealing because of the never ending amount of them. Words like "die!" and "Where did YOU come from?" were heard for about an hour and a half, as a bottle of Raid and cleaning supplies were used. So the moral of the story is don't clean up for your college aged brother, make him do it himself. ;-) Kidding, don't bring in trash from outside because chances are you have some new friends living in there. Thank God our friends were small.

Prayer
My mom's fever hit 101 this morning. We are heading to the hospital today to have her checked out. Her fever keeps persisting even with all of the medication she is on. Please pray that she does not have an infection, and that whatever is going on can be fixed simply.
1 Response
  1. germaine Says:

    still praying for your mom...