So there are some videos I MUST share with you all. I still feel bad about laughing and rewatching them, but I really believe they are a perfect depiction of how some people think of Jesus.
Even the makers of these videos have a disclaimer saying,
"This is a satirical look at what some people think Jesus is like. Thank goodness He's not."
So in looking at these I hope you not only get a good laugh, and be thankful that Jesus is not like that, but to also think of those around you and be burdened for those who actually believe that the Christian life is what these videos portray. Hopefully they in some weird way will help us be more sensitive to sharing the gospel, knowing the stereotypes that are out there.
There's 4 videos so take a look at them. The first part of number 2 had me rolling, and let's see if you can pick up on my favorite line in number 4.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1020885658453744931&q=vintage21
Pastor Darin i'm thinking you might get the biggest kick out of these :-)
Even the makers of these videos have a disclaimer saying,
"This is a satirical look at what some people think Jesus is like. Thank goodness He's not."
So in looking at these I hope you not only get a good laugh, and be thankful that Jesus is not like that, but to also think of those around you and be burdened for those who actually believe that the Christian life is what these videos portray. Hopefully they in some weird way will help us be more sensitive to sharing the gospel, knowing the stereotypes that are out there.
There's 4 videos so take a look at them. The first part of number 2 had me rolling, and let's see if you can pick up on my favorite line in number 4.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1020885658453744931&q=vintage21
Pastor Darin i'm thinking you might get the biggest kick out of these :-)


That was the saddest ting I've seen in a really long time. Maybe I'm just tired because it's so late...
I hope you are doing well! Miss you!