So it has been QUITE the time at BBC. We had flash flooding on Friday. Since then there have been major problems. We have had some new additions to campus... check them out:

We have over 30 Porter Potties on Campus... yup... gross...
We are on water conserving mode so here is Hannah and Lyss getting water jugs filled by a huge water tank truck that came to visit our campus.
So basically we are all grumpy half the time/ laughing the other half of the time at how ridiculous this whole thing is and how God has a funny sense of humor. It's funny how we have been here all weekend and they are making a decision TOMORROW morning by chapel whether to let us go early, they are even giving us a dress down day to be nice. Hehe... even though there is a hint of bitterness the campus has done a lot to meet our needs. But as a new facebook group said... Send us out! (a song we sing in chapel) and someone commented on the group saying:
"Let my people go" ~Moses
Although we didn't many of us wanted to have a prayer vigil outside of our president's lawn.
We also have been concerned with some of the guys on campus who go around shirtless saying, "No water- No clothes"
I'm pretty sure this is the most drama BBC has yet to have....
So all in all I think our spirits are pretty high despite everything, but either way I will be coming home tomorrow, maybe earlier or later depending on this whole situation. No one's allowed to tell my mommy though because she thinks I'm coming home tuesday if they don't let us go early. I am excited for a much needed break, and I cannot wait to hit the highway :-) miss you all. Hope our misery gives way for your entertainment ;-) Here's an article with the latest updates!
http://www.wnep.com/Global/story.asp?S=5699618

