amanda


Top 10 Reasons why I love Christmas:




(fooling around with my camera :-)



10) Warm Sweaters and winter clothing (my mom always knits me scarves :-)




(NYC last year... i miss it! oh well, maybe next christmas when we're rich ;-)


9) Driving around checking out Christmas lights and saying "ooooohhhh ahhhh" every two seconds


(random pic that I found on google images :-P


8) Hot apple cider with friends




(Kimberly and Lori from last year's BBC treelighting)



7) Christmas Trees (REAL ONES) I love the smell and decorating them



(Matteo loves them a little too much ;-)



6) Making Presents for people, and letting my creative side come out :-)


If I put a picture of your Christmas presents....




then it wouldn't be a surprise now would it? :-)






5) Holiday Events- (Holiday Stroll, cheesy small town fairs, BBC treelighting.... ;-)



(lyss and I at the holiday stroll, pic from her new amazing phone)




4) Playing outside- Snow ball fights (as long as i'm doing the throwing), making snowmen, pushing people in the snow, snow angels, walks... you get the idea....




(haha... no comment :-)



3) Being home!



(Me with my "little" brothers from a couple of winters ago)


2) Christmas Music (and Christmas Movies, but music is better)!!!!







1) Spending time with those I love


As the Christmas Season approaches I pray that your focus would be on Christ. I love you all and I'm so excited for this year, Christmas season is definetley a favorite time of the year for me and I can't wait to be home to spend it with you all. God is so good and is teaching me so much (as usual) I'm sure I will be writing more about life soon. I hope this was a fun read :-) If you want click the comment button and share what you like about Christmas or just leave me a fun message because I like getting them! I can't wait to see all that God will do this season.


"For unto us a child is born"

How amazing is this???

"That You were born to die, So I could one day pray for You to save my life"~Relient K

0 Responses