So I thought it would be fun to look at some recaps of 2008.
Let's see... I'm having trouble remembering things, looking back through pics for help...
January...ummm... Probably was starting to be conned into the 08 Namibia trip which I swore I wasn't going on.
Also was our winter youth retreat with the youth group! It was such a neat weekend for me, to see the kids bonding and finally seeing a hint of unity amidst our diverse group of kids.

February... SJ's 19th Birthday! We took a road trip to Boston to Celebrate.

March... 11th- My dad's bday, 31st- My Mom's bday!!!

April.. I took some big steps in upgrading my car :)

May... This was a very eventful month and I was probably thinking, it's been a year since I graduated from BBC, what should I do with my life?
I also went for a roadtrip down to Florida with the Shaw's! :) I remember long car rides, complete with lots of Sister Hazel and Bruce Springstein, being back at Disney for the first time since I was five, and having a blast spending time with a really great family. Oh yeah and the palm trees. LOVED them.

May was also a time for a visit down to BBC to see my friend Shirley Graduate. It was also the 30 hour famine which was a time to see the kids sleep in cardboard boxes and put their faith in action by bringing sandwiches to the homeless in the streets of Nashua. It also ended with a church service where the kids shared and Dieter was in town to preach and put so many things in perspective.

June... I turned 21 and was overwhelmed with the amount of love I felt from family, friends, coworkers and students.

June also was the end of the school year at my first "real job." I was thinking how blessed I was that God put such an amazing little boy in my life to work with, because I am definetly not the same person because of him in so many ways. June also held a random trip to Maine and a memorable walk with my grandfather, and lots of 21st bday outings. :)
July... Oh Namibia. I really didn't think I would be back there. I didn't think I would be a team leader again. But life sure surprises you. :)

August- Also a very busy and memorable month. It started out with a roadtrip to boston with kayleena, a dinner cruise with the fam, Andrew's 14th birthday and my first patriot's game!

September- A new school year. I also made a big decision to go back to school, and somehow went from baptist school to catholic, I just want to cover all my bases. ;) We had our labor day kick off party, SJ got his white lab coat, had my first and last King Kone of the season, and took a roadtrip to Vermont so my mom could have a break.

October- Corn Maze, Pumpkin Festival, and seeing old friends.

November- Thanksgiving!!!! Always a crazy time to get together with family! ;) Then there was the yearly turkey bowl and I got bangs for the first time since I was about 8, which therby followed lots of sarah palin comments. Then our crazy black friday outing.

December- Ice storms, Power outages, my Nana... :) Oh boy, let's remember the good times, like Parties and friends and our Savior's birth.

It's been quite a year. Happy 2009 Everyone! Looking forward to many amazing and crazy things to come! :)
Let's see... I'm having trouble remembering things, looking back through pics for help...
January...ummm... Probably was starting to be conned into the 08 Namibia trip which I swore I wasn't going on.
Also was our winter youth retreat with the youth group! It was such a neat weekend for me, to see the kids bonding and finally seeing a hint of unity amidst our diverse group of kids.

February... SJ's 19th Birthday! We took a road trip to Boston to Celebrate.
March... 11th- My dad's bday, 31st- My Mom's bday!!!

April.. I took some big steps in upgrading my car :)

May... This was a very eventful month and I was probably thinking, it's been a year since I graduated from BBC, what should I do with my life?
I also went for a roadtrip down to Florida with the Shaw's! :) I remember long car rides, complete with lots of Sister Hazel and Bruce Springstein, being back at Disney for the first time since I was five, and having a blast spending time with a really great family. Oh yeah and the palm trees. LOVED them.

May was also a time for a visit down to BBC to see my friend Shirley Graduate. It was also the 30 hour famine which was a time to see the kids sleep in cardboard boxes and put their faith in action by bringing sandwiches to the homeless in the streets of Nashua. It also ended with a church service where the kids shared and Dieter was in town to preach and put so many things in perspective.

June... I turned 21 and was overwhelmed with the amount of love I felt from family, friends, coworkers and students.

June also was the end of the school year at my first "real job." I was thinking how blessed I was that God put such an amazing little boy in my life to work with, because I am definetly not the same person because of him in so many ways. June also held a random trip to Maine and a memorable walk with my grandfather, and lots of 21st bday outings. :)
July... Oh Namibia. I really didn't think I would be back there. I didn't think I would be a team leader again. But life sure surprises you. :)

August- Also a very busy and memorable month. It started out with a roadtrip to boston with kayleena, a dinner cruise with the fam, Andrew's 14th birthday and my first patriot's game!

September- A new school year. I also made a big decision to go back to school, and somehow went from baptist school to catholic, I just want to cover all my bases. ;) We had our labor day kick off party, SJ got his white lab coat, had my first and last King Kone of the season, and took a roadtrip to Vermont so my mom could have a break.

October- Corn Maze, Pumpkin Festival, and seeing old friends.

November- Thanksgiving!!!! Always a crazy time to get together with family! ;) Then there was the yearly turkey bowl and I got bangs for the first time since I was about 8, which therby followed lots of sarah palin comments. Then our crazy black friday outing.

December- Ice storms, Power outages, my Nana... :) Oh boy, let's remember the good times, like Parties and friends and our Savior's birth.

It's been quite a year. Happy 2009 Everyone! Looking forward to many amazing and crazy things to come! :)

