amanda


No one knows what the future holds
Except the one who made it all
But it's alright with me
maybe my dreams just aren't meant to be.

I'm too young or maybe too old
to know what this life is about
But faith is what always pulls me through
The doors are wide open now.



I need to start writing and playing again. But I'm really thinking about the next couple of years. What do I want to see happen? How does God want me to spend these next couple of years? I know we are not guaranteed anything, but I really don't think there is anything wrong with having an idea or dreaming.

So many options. Like this website:
http://www.teachabroad.com/search.cfm

I looked into Namibia and Greece and there are so many options, some short term, some long. Some I'm not qualified for yet. But I don't know if I could honestly say I really want to go, part of me does, but then the other part is, what about my family? What about my friends and all the people I love, how do you just leave all of that?

I'm concerned because as of now, there are no class being offered next year that fit my program. :( So then there is the question of transferring, taking the year off, joining the army. haha just kidding on the last one. I just really don't want to be in school forever. I want to get my bachelor's then maybe my master's. I want to teach or work solely with children who have special needs.

The options are endless and at some point I need to remember that I should let nothing hold me back. I need to just run towards Jesus and He will guide me from there. No matter what anyone thinks or no matter how much I want certain people to always be close by. Maybe sometimes when you let go of all the other things, maybe just maybe I could be more brave.
1 Response
  1. germaine Says:

    I think it all sounds cool except for the army thing... if he calls you there I think some disobedience is in order... kidding... I kid

    sounds like we are in a similar boat... but over the past 2 months I have totally made the decision of going where ever He leads. I continue to put myself out there and see what comes my way. I am determined to keep going until all doors are shut and one is left open. As scarey as it sounds to me... it's an exciting time...