amanda
My "little" almost 6'6" brother is 19 today. I can hardly believe it. I wish I had a scanner to scan in some of his baby pictures and some others, he was so stinkin cute. This is the youngest pic I could find of us, it's the cousin picture.



SJ was always known for his ears, I fondly remember calling him dumbo, hehe =) I don't think he would like that very much. Here is a more recent pic of the cousins, with a new beautiful baby cousin added to the bunch! =)



It's hard to believe he is nineteen. But I am so SO proud of him and who he is becoming. SJ is a hardworker with a good head on his shoulders and who loves his famuly and friends. His love for the red sox might be considered by some to be obsessive, and the same could be said for his love for the movie Happy Feet. I mean how many 19 year old guys have penguin dishes, stuffed animals, and posters? But that is such a part of his funny personality. I'm proud of you SJ! Happy 19th Birthday! I love you!

1 Response
  1. germaine Says:

    I like the 1st cousin pic you posted... :)

    Love ~G