This is a poem I wrote, not sure how old I was exactly, but I'm hoping it was a long time ago. I would like to believe my writing skills have improved a little bit since then, hehe. It made me laugh, and I hope it makes you laugh too and helps get you in the spirit of spring. I know it's coming... eventually! =)
Spring in the Outside World by Amanda LaFave
When I take a walk in the spring
I hear the bugs go Zzzziinngg.
The beautiful flowers bloom
They smell like perfume.
When I look at the sky
I see birds flying by.
I feel the wind
I see the tree's
I hear the bees
I love the
Spring
Spring in the Outside World by Amanda LaFave
When I take a walk in the spring
I hear the bugs go Zzzziinngg.
The beautiful flowers bloom
They smell like perfume.
When I look at the sky
I see birds flying by.
I feel the wind
I see the tree's
I hear the bees
I love the
Spring

