amanda
I LOVE to travel. I love adventure and seeing new things and meeting new people. I think it's like an escape for me. An escape from the things I can't handle or think about, so I replace it with new things, new people, and new experiences. I went to Boston this weekend and had an AMAZING time. I got to spend time with my brother and his friends. It was interesting being inside a secular college, vastly different from BBC. Sex, Alcohol, and drugs definetley were popular subjects and practiced. But despite all that I saw a bunch of kids (haha, they're only like two years younger than me, but they all seemed so young!) trying so hard to figure out life. So I liked the atmosphere, but it also did make me feel blessed to have gone to a college that protected me from all of that. My brothers friends are awesome and we just had a blast together. I love adventure so much, and running around the city just exploring was so cool. It just makes life feel so much more worth living when you look at it as an adventure. So I hope to have the oppurtunity to just go to a bunch of random places, meet new people, and hopefully leave an imprint of Christ behind everywhere I go in my future.


My never ending room project still needs to have things hung up, but one of my walls will be a traveling wall. With some of my favorite pictures of places framed. So on that note, I'm looking for a quote or even a bible verse that has to do with traveling for that wall. Any ideas?
1 Response
  1. germaine Says:

    "By day the LORD went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night." ~Exodus 13:21

    Love ~G