This post is for Jackie :-) Jackie knows that I think far too much, which is a correct statement. But I think my real problem is I don't think about the right kind of things. I'm very inward, it's like pulling teeth to get me to speak up about how I feel (sorry guys :-) So I'm gonna make some changes. (And no, that doesn't mean next time you ask me a question I'm going to start pouring my heart out no problem, but nice try) :-)

I want to start thinking in a healthier way. I've always been very hard on myself. In fact, many of my friends remind me on a daily basis, and it all comes back to fear, feeling that I need to perform/impress, and that I don't want to disappoint. So I decided I'm going to try replacing those things with better thoughts. I want to be stretching my mind more, and become more knowledgeable about things. I've been reading Blue Like Jazz and will hopefully finish it soon (I just picked it back up again yesterday) I'm going to Pastor Darin's bible study tonight for the first time where we are going to be studying Acts, so hopefully through studying and talking along with others I can work on my communication skills some. I also hope to start more conversations on my blog. I'm jealous of those who can start talking about something and it begins an amazing conversation. I like being apart of conversation, but I'm definitely not always good at starting it so I'm hoping this will be helpful for me and that I will be able to learn from other people's thoughts. So I guess I want to start taking my blog in a slightly different direction, other than just life updates and what is going on with me.
I'm glad that life is SLOWLY beginning to come together. Between work, helping in youth group, spending time with friends, and now bible study on Tuesday nights I'm glad to have a routine going!
So here's to God's amazing ability in giving us minds that can think, learn, and grow. Since being done with school I have a new found desire for each of those things, and it will be neat to see all the things God will be teaching me!
Oh, and I'm trying to get more exercise by walking and things like that, man I miss the cardio room on campus. I have found that exercise greatly influences my mood, and as a famous blonde once said, "Exercise releases endorphins, and endorphins make you happy and happy people just don't kill their husbands." hehe, so on that note have a great day, and I hope you are ready for my attempt to start some conversations, but I am not promising anything :-)

I've also decided that I really want to see the beach in winter, I bet it's beautiful.

