It's funny how much better I can feel in the morning... kind of... still feeling a lot of things from my last post, but these are going to help...
"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." ~Phillipians 4:7 It's the peace that only God can give me that will help me guard my heart.
"Hold on to the pattern of wholesome teaching you learned from me—a pattern shaped by the faith and love that you have in Christ Jesus. Through the power of the Holy Spirit who lives within us, carefully guard the precious truth that has been entrusted to you." 2 Tim 1:13-14 The word wholesome here makes me smile. I really do want to live a life that is pure in speech and in faith and in purity. And loving like Jesus loves, I used to think I was pretty good at that, now I just have to not care that chances are you can get hurt when you do love so deeply. All in all I know it's worth it though, and I do want to model that love with my life.
time f0r work!
"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." ~Phillipians 4:7 It's the peace that only God can give me that will help me guard my heart.
"Hold on to the pattern of wholesome teaching you learned from me—a pattern shaped by the faith and love that you have in Christ Jesus. Through the power of the Holy Spirit who lives within us, carefully guard the precious truth that has been entrusted to you." 2 Tim 1:13-14 The word wholesome here makes me smile. I really do want to live a life that is pure in speech and in faith and in purity. And loving like Jesus loves, I used to think I was pretty good at that, now I just have to not care that chances are you can get hurt when you do love so deeply. All in all I know it's worth it though, and I do want to model that love with my life.
time f0r work!


Oh! Mandy,
I am learning so much from you! Just watching you, admiring you, the YOU I don't even know! I love you for just being you...the smiling one or the mixed-up one! Remember how you made ME cry because YOU are so emotional? Here's to my one and only dancing partner in the Arandis desert! Hand me my walking stick, will you? Haha!