amanda
So I cannot believe my week long trip to Florida is coming to an end. I'm in denile. I am willing to admit that. :-) Tomorrow we get in the car and make the long journey home. It's really not that bad. I have found it to be a great time to chat with the other people in the car and try to be an encouragement amongst the not always comfortable sitting space and getting on eachother's nerves cuz we are all over tired. :-)

My trip has been great. I have seen God answer prayers this week and bring me closer to Him. I had a great talk with Pastor Darin on the way down. I cried and just poured my heart out as to how much of the past year I have struggled with my relationship with God. Not having a desire to pray or read my bible or really anything for that matter. Through that talk I was able to learn more about myself. I learned I need to get comfortable in my own skin. :-) So as we were driving I sat, cried, listened to the lyrics of Crowder songs and began to pray. God has been answering those prayers.

I've been praying this week for the little things, the big things, and more for other people. I've had a desire to read and grow and learn on this trip. I've been around many people who love the Lord and I've been able to hear what God is doing in their lives. How He has been there, provided, and encouraged them.

It's been such a great week. I know I will have more to say later on, and lots of pictures to share. But I will leave you with this picture of just 5 of the really fun people I hung out with this week.



So in conclusion, God has been faithful on this trip. As with any relationship there will be times that are great, but there will also be times that will be difficult. I'm just thankful that God has given me the strength not to give up. I'm thankful that Jesus' story didn't end with Him dying on a cross.

"Here at your feet in awe and surrender"
0 Responses