This is the journey of the work that God is doing in my life. But be warned. My life is not perfect, and it never will be, but I'm learning that life is meaningful in the simple moments, the relationships you have, and most importantly serving and loving Jesus and experiencing His love in return.
She sounded a lot better on this then on the ACM awards the other night, which is sad cause they had a ton of musicians to make her sound good at the awards show, but the vocals still sounded pretty bad a lot of the time. It was one of those moments that supposed to be huge, and it just wasn't cause of her, the star. Sorry, I'll stop picking on her now. I appreciate that she tries to write her own songs. This song is pretty good, though I don't recommend dancing in a storm, might get struck by lightning or something.
She sounded a lot better on this then on the ACM awards the other night, which is sad cause they had a ton of musicians to make her sound good at the awards show, but the vocals still sounded pretty bad a lot of the time. It was one of those moments that supposed to be huge, and it just wasn't cause of her, the star. Sorry, I'll stop picking on her now. I appreciate that she tries to write her own songs. This song is pretty good, though I don't recommend dancing in a storm, might get struck by lightning or something.