amanda
Picture- Did you notice that I changed the once scenery picture to a cool picture I took of my flip flops a couple months ago?

Music- I added my playlist from myspace to my blog! =) The first song on the playlist is one of my new favorites. I heard it for the first time at MCC last Sunday when I visited. It's a beautiful song.

Who I was, has made who I am- The title (at least for now) of a new segment I am going to be adding to my blog. I will be posting at least once a week from journals of my past. I have found myself reading back through entries I wrote even as early as thirteen and it's neat to look back on and remember all that God was doing. And possibly even see how some of my readers have made an impact in my life, dun dun dun.

What does this mean?!?- I hope to start posting every now and again about confusing topics in the bible that may be controversial. Or maybe bringing up questions that I always don't know how to answer when explaining my faith to others. I'm hoping that through this segment that I will continue learning.

Imprint of the week- I hope to post weekly about something that left an imprint on my heart. A conversation, song lyrics, verse, quote, picture... you get the idea.

I hope that by posting some regular segments (I'm copying Pastor Darin, hehe) that I can get more of a hold on this whole blogging world that I'm really coming to love and enjoy!


Thanks for reading! =)
0 Responses