
To Do List:
~Pack
~Clean room
~Pack
~Walmart run
~Pack
~Fix my sleep pattern
~Pack
Five days till take off and the nerves are definetley starting to kick in. The anxiety about traveling and also just the waiting till tuesday. I'm so excited, don't get me wrong, but as usual the trip snuck up so stinkin fast. So here I am wishing I had a little bit more time. To be honest I never feel prepared enough, I struggle with pushing away expectations. But every year it's amazing. Every year is different. And every year, God comes through.
So teammates. Are you ready?


I am so not ready, but wishing we were leaving right now! The anticipation is killing me. I'm saving my packing for Sunday night/Monday, cause I need to finish getting the house ready for the family and it will give me something to do the last couple of days! Wow, 4 days!
Love and blessing!
E