So I just have to praise God for how great He was to me today.
I'm thankful that He gives me hope when I feel it running thin.
That He gives me joy and peace when I can't seem to find any within.
That He gives me strength and courage when I feel like I have none,
yet when I'm brave and trust in Him, He ALWAYS gives me some.
hehe... this is why I'm not a poet :-)
So praise God for being faithful. Praise God for keeping His promises. Praise God that He listens to my feeble prayers, holds me when I cry, and smiles with me when I think the littlest things are funny.
"Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
Praise Him all creatures here below.
Praise Him above ye heavenly hosts.
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
Amen"
I'm thankful that He gives me hope when I feel it running thin.
That He gives me joy and peace when I can't seem to find any within.
That He gives me strength and courage when I feel like I have none,
yet when I'm brave and trust in Him, He ALWAYS gives me some.
hehe... this is why I'm not a poet :-)
So praise God for being faithful. Praise God for keeping His promises. Praise God that He listens to my feeble prayers, holds me when I cry, and smiles with me when I think the littlest things are funny.
"Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
Praise Him all creatures here below.
Praise Him above ye heavenly hosts.
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
Amen"

