So it's a hot afternoon and I'm sitting at my desk for the last time. There have been a lot of lasts lately. Alyssa helped me come up with a list of ten things we are going to miss at BBC. Some are funny and some are serious, but I don't think I could come up with a word to describe my past two years. It's just been intense and amazing. So as I try to put this together in the few minutes I have before our graduation rehearsal, I hope you enjoy it :-)
10) The College Deal at Subway. Alyssa and I are seriously going to be at a loss of what to do.
9) Dino & Francesco's & Mannings
8) White Glove ;-)
7) Visits to the mailroom and never getting any mail and being so excited when you actually do :-)
6) Having to fight for the bathroom in the morning :-)
5) SInging "All Your Anxieties" with Dr. Loescher
4) Seeing Doc Harris' smiling face in chapel
3) Chapel
2) My proffessors who always impacted my life. thank you.
1) My amazing friends. I am going to miss being able to walk just down the hall or in the next suite to see you guys. love you!!!
10) The College Deal at Subway. Alyssa and I are seriously going to be at a loss of what to do.
9) Dino & Francesco's & Mannings
8) White Glove ;-)
7) Visits to the mailroom and never getting any mail and being so excited when you actually do :-)
6) Having to fight for the bathroom in the morning :-)
5) SInging "All Your Anxieties" with Dr. Loescher
4) Seeing Doc Harris' smiling face in chapel
3) Chapel
2) My proffessors who always impacted my life. thank you.
1) My amazing friends. I am going to miss being able to walk just down the hall or in the next suite to see you guys. love you!!!


"Don't it always seem to go, you don't know what you got till it's gone. They paved paradise and put a up a parking lot. Sho bop bop bop, Shu bop bop bop..."
Sorry, couldn't resist the last part of that. A dear friend told me the day we gradutated: "Look on the bright side. It only hurts this bad because it was so good." I made closer friends in the short time in college than many friendships will be over the corse of a lifetime and leaving is a bittersweet phase in the journey. But I know I can always pick up the phone and pick up where we left off.
Congrats and I love you Amanda!
Hey girl!!
YOU DID IT!! Congratulations!!
You will never be the same again... you've grown so much in the past 2 years and those friends were a big part of it... It's true what Lis says... they are just a phone call away and with the internet now-a-days... gosh!!
Time to just keep looking forward to the next leg of your journey!!
Love ya girl!! ~G
One of the worst realizations of my life was when I walked into that subway and realized I could no longer get the college deal. I was pretty broken up. And why do you think we hit Dino & Francescos every summer!!! Too true, my friend.