So many questions I have for You
Yet outnumbered Your answers and plans
I could never give what is due
Yet You hold me in Your hands
Chorus:
Jesus, You are the only One
Whose love is never failing
Creator of my life
You're here, and that's not changing
Dazzling Splendor You do not oppress
Far greater the questions You bring
See how the morning stars shine for You
And yet You still somehow see beauty in me
You're here and that's not changing
You're here and that's amazing
Most of the words are influenced from reading Job last semester, and again this semester, and the little phrases that stuck out to me in chapters 37-38. Job and the topic of suffering has been a common theme in chapel this year. There is so much suffering in our world, as the Virginia Tech shooting especially reminds me of today, as well as thinking about Columbine's almost 8 year anniversary. Sin is at the base of it all. The thing that continues to amaze me is that my God who knows how messy I am, who knows every deepest part of my life, still loves me. I cannot comprehend a love so deep that overlooks my weaknesses and instead sees Jesus changing my heart. A God so beautiful that even the morning stars dance for joy. And still... He loves me.
Those are the lyrics to one of the three songs I wrote. The other two are titled, Here at Your Feet and A Mess of Romance. But the words to this one "You Don't Change", aren't as cool without the whole thing put together, but I figured I'd share anyways :-)
PS: I graduate in 24 days... Please pray for me as that completley boggles my mind. Here's just a few of my favorite pics of me and my amazing friends :-) ... how I will miss them!

Yet outnumbered Your answers and plans
I could never give what is due
Yet You hold me in Your hands
Chorus:
Jesus, You are the only One
Whose love is never failing
Creator of my life
You're here, and that's not changing
Dazzling Splendor You do not oppress
Far greater the questions You bring
See how the morning stars shine for You
And yet You still somehow see beauty in me
You're here and that's not changing
You're here and that's amazing
Most of the words are influenced from reading Job last semester, and again this semester, and the little phrases that stuck out to me in chapters 37-38. Job and the topic of suffering has been a common theme in chapel this year. There is so much suffering in our world, as the Virginia Tech shooting especially reminds me of today, as well as thinking about Columbine's almost 8 year anniversary. Sin is at the base of it all. The thing that continues to amaze me is that my God who knows how messy I am, who knows every deepest part of my life, still loves me. I cannot comprehend a love so deep that overlooks my weaknesses and instead sees Jesus changing my heart. A God so beautiful that even the morning stars dance for joy. And still... He loves me.
Those are the lyrics to one of the three songs I wrote. The other two are titled, Here at Your Feet and A Mess of Romance. But the words to this one "You Don't Change", aren't as cool without the whole thing put together, but I figured I'd share anyways :-)
PS: I graduate in 24 days... Please pray for me as that completley boggles my mind. Here's just a few of my favorite pics of me and my amazing friends :-) ... how I will miss them!








Hang in there manda, not long to go. Lokking forward to having you home. Just let me know when you want to come out to Manchvegas! :)
:-) thanks lis! i love you so much. i'm doing well, having FAR too much fun. we had a surprise bridal shower for alyssa the other night. it was hysterical. we watched sisterhood of the traveling pants. at the end i was trying not to cry but I did and was like "i don't want to leave!" me, and three of my closest friends just lost it we laughed and cried together for about an hour. It's true that you make some of your closest friends in college. What a gift BBC has been, it's too bad that it is so easy for me and in human nature in general that you tend not to appreciate a time in your life until that time is almost over. But the past couple of weeks, and I know the next three will be bitersweet leading up to graduation. there have been tears but so much laughter and doing the most ridiculous things. ahhh, college life :-)
thank you lis for always encouraging me, it's been a crazy two years, but two of the most growing! and don't worry, i'm sure i will make my way to manchvegas :-) ek us lief fer yo! (i love you)