Today is my Mom's birthday, who I love so much. She is the strongest woman I know. She is compassionate and beautiful on the inside and out. She is amazing and I love her so much. I miss her a lot today because I can't be home for her birthday.
My mom has always been there for me. Every hard event in my life, all the good times, the tears, heartbreak, fears, and has even put up with me at my worst... (I can be pretty grumpy sometimes :-) The thing I admire the most about my mom is her love for other people, she loves to help others, to love them, and to help them know God better. She truly loves people, and I have always admired that and I am so thankful for that example in my life because I want to love people as much as she does.
I love my mom with all of my heart, and I am so glad that God has blessed me with such a great mom. She honors God with her life, and whenever I have a wrong perspective she always reminds me of the right one.
If you see my mom please give her a big hug for her birthday because that's what I wish I could be there to do.
I love you mommy!!! Happy Birthday!!!!
My mom has always been there for me. Every hard event in my life, all the good times, the tears, heartbreak, fears, and has even put up with me at my worst... (I can be pretty grumpy sometimes :-) The thing I admire the most about my mom is her love for other people, she loves to help others, to love them, and to help them know God better. She truly loves people, and I have always admired that and I am so thankful for that example in my life because I want to love people as much as she does.
I love my mom with all of my heart, and I am so glad that God has blessed me with such a great mom. She honors God with her life, and whenever I have a wrong perspective she always reminds me of the right one.
If you see my mom please give her a big hug for her birthday because that's what I wish I could be there to do.
I love you mommy!!! Happy Birthday!!!!


I will do that tomorrow!! :-)
1 week!!
Love ~G