Here is an upcoming event I am planning and am putting on, I couldn't insert my cool flier so I had to improvise:
************************************************************************************
Every Mystery
Has a SOLUTION
Every Puzzle can be put together…
… you just need all of the CLUES
Come join me in an attempt to solve riddles and clues, and to have loads of fun in the process…
SCAVENGER HUNT!!!!
Who: A group of our amazing friends!
Team Pink Ladies
Amanda- Team Leader
Joy- Driver
Alyssa
Rachel
Team Flaming Cheetos
Karen- Team Leader
Shirley- Driver
Maire-Maire
Hannah
What? A competitive fun scavenger hunt to have a good time, get some fun pictures before a few of us graduate, and to help me out with a Youth ministry project.
Where & When? Meet out behind Barndollar at 2:15 p.m. by Joy and Shirley's Cars on February 11th.
* More details will be explained then! You definitely don't want to miss out on this fun time :-) We will be making team t-shirts before then as well!
What you need: The only thing you should bring is to keep $5 dollars in your pocket because you might want something at one of the stops… and trust me you will!!! :-)
**********************************************************************************
So yeah! I'm pretty much wicked psyched about this! It's this coming sunday and it's going to be a blast. I can't wait to give the final update and what the final prize is... but I can't in case anyone else stumbles upon this :-)
BBC life so far has been awesome. I've been spending lots of time with my amazing roomate and best friend and am blessed to have two of my closest friends return who weren't planning on coming back. I have a leadership position in the dorm so I get to attend SLC meetings, which are really fun. I've been working close to 20 hours a week, to see if Namibia this summer is possible. My youth min class is amazing and is my favorite class. Missions conference is this week, so i'm looking forward to only two days of classes. I've been doing a lot of planning with SLC and dorm officer stuff, I'm helping to plan Day of Prayer, and a valentine's day party in the dorm. So for all of you who know how much I love planning events, I'm right in my element. Alyssa and I are helping out with a winter retreat this weekend in good old amish country that I love, I basically can't wait to help out at this retreat. The kids are always really receptive and have such a desire to grow, it will be good to see some old friends. And then scavenger hunt on Sunday! There will be many pictures to share. Umm... so yeah those are the major life updates for me...
for the little updates, alyssa and I died our hair last night, we ran out to walmart and left the dorm at 11:15 and blasted everything from some good old country to aerosmith on the radio. We made it back by the midnight curfew at maire maire's request... alyssa and I were kind of bummed because we thought it would be fun to get a point for breaking curfew.... yeah we are rebels... but anyways my hair didn't trun purple this time!!! just a lighter shade of brown with a hint of red. It's only the wash out kind alyssa and i might redo it next week and leave it on longer though because there wasn't a huge change, and i really want to see what my hair would look like more red... i blame nancy drew and anne of greene gables for me having a desire for reddish hair, that and my mom because she always looked gorgeous when she died her hair red in the summers. We also got the song "Cotton eyed joe" approved to dance to in the dorm... so yeah the nh girls are really fitting into this baptist world and shaking it up a bit :-) Alyssa made a chain countdown out of ribbon... graduation is in 95 days, I don't want it to go by too fast....
So yeah there's the little and big updates... God is good and I'm having fun... and my mom said she would send me a package so i'm pretty excited and I have a working phone :-)
miss you all,
<3, amanda
PS: here's the beginnings of our t-shirts we made this afternoon, we are going all out for this event, hope the names are as funny to you as they are to us :-)


************************************************************************************
Every Mystery
Has a SOLUTION
Every Puzzle can be put together…
… you just need all of the CLUES
Come join me in an attempt to solve riddles and clues, and to have loads of fun in the process…
SCAVENGER HUNT!!!!
Who: A group of our amazing friends!
Team Pink Ladies
Amanda- Team Leader
Joy- Driver
Alyssa
Rachel
Team Flaming Cheetos
Karen- Team Leader
Shirley- Driver
Maire-Maire
Hannah
What? A competitive fun scavenger hunt to have a good time, get some fun pictures before a few of us graduate, and to help me out with a Youth ministry project.
Where & When? Meet out behind Barndollar at 2:15 p.m. by Joy and Shirley's Cars on February 11th.
* More details will be explained then! You definitely don't want to miss out on this fun time :-) We will be making team t-shirts before then as well!
What you need: The only thing you should bring is to keep $5 dollars in your pocket because you might want something at one of the stops… and trust me you will!!! :-)
**********************************************************************************
So yeah! I'm pretty much wicked psyched about this! It's this coming sunday and it's going to be a blast. I can't wait to give the final update and what the final prize is... but I can't in case anyone else stumbles upon this :-)
BBC life so far has been awesome. I've been spending lots of time with my amazing roomate and best friend and am blessed to have two of my closest friends return who weren't planning on coming back. I have a leadership position in the dorm so I get to attend SLC meetings, which are really fun. I've been working close to 20 hours a week, to see if Namibia this summer is possible. My youth min class is amazing and is my favorite class. Missions conference is this week, so i'm looking forward to only two days of classes. I've been doing a lot of planning with SLC and dorm officer stuff, I'm helping to plan Day of Prayer, and a valentine's day party in the dorm. So for all of you who know how much I love planning events, I'm right in my element. Alyssa and I are helping out with a winter retreat this weekend in good old amish country that I love, I basically can't wait to help out at this retreat. The kids are always really receptive and have such a desire to grow, it will be good to see some old friends. And then scavenger hunt on Sunday! There will be many pictures to share. Umm... so yeah those are the major life updates for me...
for the little updates, alyssa and I died our hair last night, we ran out to walmart and left the dorm at 11:15 and blasted everything from some good old country to aerosmith on the radio. We made it back by the midnight curfew at maire maire's request... alyssa and I were kind of bummed because we thought it would be fun to get a point for breaking curfew.... yeah we are rebels... but anyways my hair didn't trun purple this time!!! just a lighter shade of brown with a hint of red. It's only the wash out kind alyssa and i might redo it next week and leave it on longer though because there wasn't a huge change, and i really want to see what my hair would look like more red... i blame nancy drew and anne of greene gables for me having a desire for reddish hair, that and my mom because she always looked gorgeous when she died her hair red in the summers. We also got the song "Cotton eyed joe" approved to dance to in the dorm... so yeah the nh girls are really fitting into this baptist world and shaking it up a bit :-) Alyssa made a chain countdown out of ribbon... graduation is in 95 days, I don't want it to go by too fast....
So yeah there's the little and big updates... God is good and I'm having fun... and my mom said she would send me a package so i'm pretty excited and I have a working phone :-)
miss you all,
<3, amanda
PS: here's the beginnings of our t-shirts we made this afternoon, we are going all out for this event, hope the names are as funny to you as they are to us :-)


redheads have more fun... or so I think. I've never been anything else. :) Glad you are having fun.