amanda
I'm at BBC. The rain is pouring down, making me feel that God understands the hurt in my heart. Yet more than ever I just keep clinging to God and recognizing how good He is. I have a busy week ahead, but God will get me through it. I unfortunetly don't have a computer at the moment because mine decided to break two days before I left, and the one that someone lent me doesn't work with the BBC internet, so word from me could be far and inbetween till it all gets worked out. Just know to those few who actually read this, and who know that I love them very much that you are in my prayers, and that I miss you so much. Hold onto the hope that God is faithful, just like He is faithful in my loneliness right now :-)

May the Lord bless you and keep you, may His face shine upon each one of you,

love always, amanda
0 Responses