I Love my Daddy because:
1) He still loved me even when mom would give me crazy hairstyles like this attempt at a mini mohawk
2)He strives to change when he knows he has done wrong
3)When I was in a baby beauty pagent, my mom was too scared to go on stage, so he was the only dad up there :-) I got second place, but I bet it's only cuz all the mom's voted for that good looking guy ;-)
4) I got my love for cookies and ice cream from him, yet he failed to give me his amazing metabolism :-) he also taught me "the look" (all you need is oreos :-)
5) He gives me money when I need it
6) He makes up his own words to songs, and sometimes sings off-key
7) He makes me smile, and in all my pictures as a baby I am always smiling when he is with me
8) He loves me no matter what I do/ have done
9) He took me to see the backstreet boys in eighth grade
10) But most of all I love my daddy because God blessed me with a dad loves me and would do anything to take away any pain I face.
I am so thankful for my dad, and it is so awesome to see that no matter what phase of life I'm in, he is still there...
1) He still loved me even when mom would give me crazy hairstyles like this attempt at a mini mohawk

2)He strives to change when he knows he has done wrong
3)When I was in a baby beauty pagent, my mom was too scared to go on stage, so he was the only dad up there :-) I got second place, but I bet it's only cuz all the mom's voted for that good looking guy ;-)

4) I got my love for cookies and ice cream from him, yet he failed to give me his amazing metabolism :-) he also taught me "the look" (all you need is oreos :-)

5) He gives me money when I need it
6) He makes up his own words to songs, and sometimes sings off-key
7) He makes me smile, and in all my pictures as a baby I am always smiling when he is with me

8) He loves me no matter what I do/ have done
9) He took me to see the backstreet boys in eighth grade
10) But most of all I love my daddy because God blessed me with a dad loves me and would do anything to take away any pain I face.

I am so thankful for my dad, and it is so awesome to see that no matter what phase of life I'm in, he is still there...


Nice tribute to your dad. Amanda, you are too cute! I love the baby pics!