God's plan for each of our lives is bigger
greater
& more amazing
than we could ever imagine.
now that we've got that straight I wish I wouldn't have to remind myself of that Truth so often... sigh... anxiety and constantly wondering when the things I desire will happen pretty much haunts my existence. Then I have to remember that I need to focus on God's desires and not my own. I am not excited about going back to BBC. It will be good to see everyone, but I just... I love it here in New Hampshire so much. Everything I want is here, and yet I don't even try hard or commit myself that much while I'm here because the fact that I have to soon leave is always looming over my head. But... with God I will be strong I will go to school and learn, because that's what God wants and His plans are far better than this romantic teenage girl could ever imagine. I know this has been the topic of my entries as of late, but I write on here more for myself and I really want to grasp this Truth as much as I can and I am willing to work at it as long as it takes.
In other news I am trying very hard to choose which team I would like to be on for my Namibia trip this summer... another decision with two good choices... I think God loves watching me go back and forth a bazillion times till i'm sick... hehe kidding... i know he does it because he is trying to teach me to be a good decision maker.
My time here in New Hampshire I would love to say has been great but I think it has been difficult for me. I regret to confess that the thought of leaving here to go back to school has gotten in the way of my fun. My vacation has consisted of lots of good things though regardless of my stupid anxious nature. For example I spent yesterday morning with my pastor who I think of as a father and I had so much fun. He is so good to talk to, and it was nice to vent and get a lot of things off my mind with someone who cares about me. My Christmas was also good and my family... i love them! so with only a few days left- pray that I make the best of them and that I won't let the thought of leaving ruin my last few days here like I have been letting them.
wow... i can't gather any of my thoughts... sorry nothing deep from me today... just me expressing my struggle living life with a sinful nature! gosh I can't wait for heaven when all that sin will be gone! i have so much anxiety lately... but God is still so Good.
be blessed!
<3,>
greater
& more amazing
than we could ever imagine.
now that we've got that straight I wish I wouldn't have to remind myself of that Truth so often... sigh... anxiety and constantly wondering when the things I desire will happen pretty much haunts my existence. Then I have to remember that I need to focus on God's desires and not my own. I am not excited about going back to BBC. It will be good to see everyone, but I just... I love it here in New Hampshire so much. Everything I want is here, and yet I don't even try hard or commit myself that much while I'm here because the fact that I have to soon leave is always looming over my head. But... with God I will be strong I will go to school and learn, because that's what God wants and His plans are far better than this romantic teenage girl could ever imagine. I know this has been the topic of my entries as of late, but I write on here more for myself and I really want to grasp this Truth as much as I can and I am willing to work at it as long as it takes.
In other news I am trying very hard to choose which team I would like to be on for my Namibia trip this summer... another decision with two good choices... I think God loves watching me go back and forth a bazillion times till i'm sick... hehe kidding... i know he does it because he is trying to teach me to be a good decision maker.
My time here in New Hampshire I would love to say has been great but I think it has been difficult for me. I regret to confess that the thought of leaving here to go back to school has gotten in the way of my fun. My vacation has consisted of lots of good things though regardless of my stupid anxious nature. For example I spent yesterday morning with my pastor who I think of as a father and I had so much fun. He is so good to talk to, and it was nice to vent and get a lot of things off my mind with someone who cares about me. My Christmas was also good and my family... i love them! so with only a few days left- pray that I make the best of them and that I won't let the thought of leaving ruin my last few days here like I have been letting them.
wow... i can't gather any of my thoughts... sorry nothing deep from me today... just me expressing my struggle living life with a sinful nature! gosh I can't wait for heaven when all that sin will be gone! i have so much anxiety lately... but God is still so Good.
be blessed!
<3,>


Still praying for you-heather
Amanda,
I can "see" the younger me in you! One of the best things that someone ever said to me (at 31 years of age no less)was that I was never able to enjoy the moment that I was in because I was always "worrying" about what was going to happen next! That was soooo true about me and it took someone 10 years my junior to open my eyes about that! Now that I am so much older (and wiser--Ha) I try to enjoy every second as I am in it! What WILL happen next is going to happen anyway! I have not forgotten that conversation and it's been 16 years since then!