Here is a song by Mercy Me off their Christmas Cd... It is called Joseph's lullaby.. it's precious...
"Go to sleep my son, go and chase your dreams, this world can wait for one more moment, go and sleep in peace.
I believe the glory of heaven is lying in my arms tonight. Lord I ask that He for just this moment simply be my child.
Go to sleep my son, baby close your eyes. Soon enough you'll save the day, but for now dear child of mine, oh my Jesus sleep tight."
I pray for rest... I pray for renewal of trust... I pray for Peace. God I know that you love me even so much more than Joseph loved Jesus. You are the ultimate lover. Help me to not try to find love in the wrong places, but instead in you. Help me to turn over whatever I am holding back from you... I want you to have all of me...
"Take it all away, all my hopes that aren't of your will. This pain I know will see better days, I just need to trust in you. Love more beautiful than anything is within my grasp, help me to give in //make me fall in love with you/ I'm too scared to move/ I want to fall in love with you/ I'm your child I shall not fear/ your precious grace rescues my soul from anything that has brought me here/ beautiful Jesus just hold me tonight/ I want to fall in love with you// Pain consumes, love overtakes. The future seems too far, but in your hands you will lead the way. No matter how far I try to run you help me find my way back to you. Forever resisting, help me give in. //make me fall in love with you/ I'm too scared to move/ I want to fall in love with you/ I'm your child I shall not fear/ your precious grace rescues my soul from anything that has brought me here/ beautiful Jesus just hold me tonight/ I want to fall in love with you// Rest and comfort I find in your arms. Sin is no match to you, I'm giving in. I'm falling in love with you."
~Me
PS: this is something i wrote on a friend's site awhile back... i think i should take my own advice:
6/26/05: I think that one of the coolest things about God is that He knows all the answers and we don't. there have been so many times when i want to figure something out, and i hate feeling that i don't know or understand anything, which i admit is all the time. the overwhelming sense that we constantly have more to learn and understand can be frusterating, at least for me anyways. God has been showing me especially in recent days though, how perfectly everything works together to the point that it scares me. i guess i've come to the conclusion that since we are all ever condemned to incomplete understanding that its okay. plus if we knew everything would real faith exist? i don't think so... i think its not knowing all the answers that leads us to keep seeking after God and to learn more about His character, which is why we fall in love with Him. i think its when we are able to discover on our own that God is loving, and merciful, and that he will never leave our side is when we can begin to live a life of love and faith, and seek after figuring out the delicate balance you described. our process of spirituality is never ending, and our fear and love for God is what brings us to the point of discovering what true faith is.

