Pursued
by Amanda LaFave
January 18, 2009
"Jesus, love and surrender I bring
Jesus, no more to fear do I cling
And maybe, maybe this time
I'm ready to give, give you it all
Creator,
My life, my love
I want to freely give to you
Savior,
my hope, my strength
Oh how I long to be pursued
So take me, just as I am
I'm all for you
Jesus, be the only love I seek
Jesus, your Holy Spirit's transforming me
And maybe, maybe this time
I'm ready to give, give you it all
Creator,
My life, my love
I want to freely give to you
Savior,
my hope, my strength
Oh how I long to be pursued
So take me, just as I am
I'm all for you
My life, my love.
My hope, my strength.
I'm all for you.
I'm all for you.
I'm all for you.
I'm all for you."
by Amanda LaFave
January 18, 2009
"Jesus, love and surrender I bring
Jesus, no more to fear do I cling
And maybe, maybe this time
I'm ready to give, give you it all
Creator,
My life, my love
I want to freely give to you
Savior,
my hope, my strength
Oh how I long to be pursued
So take me, just as I am
I'm all for you
Jesus, be the only love I seek
Jesus, your Holy Spirit's transforming me
And maybe, maybe this time
I'm ready to give, give you it all
Creator,
My life, my love
I want to freely give to you
Savior,
my hope, my strength
Oh how I long to be pursued
So take me, just as I am
I'm all for you
My life, my love.
My hope, my strength.
I'm all for you.
I'm all for you.
I'm all for you.
I'm all for you."

